Wednesday, February 23, 2011

This Wacky Weather.

 Heeding the warnings of the weathermen, I hurried to Costco filled the gas tank, parked, read my book & waited for the doors to open.
On the way home, I stopped at Fred Meyer to pick up a few things, and walked to the mailbox to make sure the family birthday cards don't get snowbound.
On my way home it started to snow as predicted. Safe in our cozy home we enjoyed the snow covering the trees and more  importantly covering all the sins of our unkempt yard.
I was busy putting away the groceries and asked Joe to take some pictures of the snow.  He started taking videos. It was such fun looking outside at the snowfall then checking it snowing on the camera.

About two inches of snow later, the sun came out.
This is supposed to be just a tease for a bigger snowfall.  We shall see.

Be sure to click on this photo to enlarge..So pretty.

1 comment:

  1. It is very pretty indeed. No snow here yet, but I too, have filled the larder just in case.

    ReplyDelete