Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Mouse In the House.

Yesterday Joe spotted a mouse downstairs and immediately asked for cheese to set traps.
He was a little worried as the creature seemed a little on the chubby side. We do not want a nest in our home.
After setting the traps, Joe saw the mouse sitting on the trap eating the cheese without consequence.
When Joe went upstairs, I walked over near the trap and heard a noise. The cutest little mouse looked up at me. I decided to open the door and see if it would run out. It climbed on top a piece of insulation. I gently picked up the insulation with mouse in tow and put it outside. Saved by the Belle!

4 comments:

  1. I love little mousies, as long as they don't eat the pipes to my washing machine, or the brake fluid duct (or whatever it is) on my car, causing my brakes to fail. Other than that....... Ratties are sweet too.
    PS Mousies have committed both of the above mouse crimes - and in the home of one who is a mouse sympathizer. A Mauselina, no less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are a fan of rodents. They are cute, but so are directors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for Marti, matron saint of murine souls!!! I'd have done the same (and likely chased it directly into the jaws of a cat).
    ~Meagan

    ReplyDelete