Monday, September 9, 2013

In the Future.....

Is there anyone out there who can invent a camera that would take photos with the blink of the eye?
It should be placed carefully in a person's head so it would not get in the way of any important items
contained there.
Yesterday is a perfect example of the necessity of this invention.
I looked out the window at about 6:30 a.m. to see a beautiful doe crashing through the woods in the back yard. Yes, I have many photos of deer but this one could have been special. It may have been related to Bambi.
Going down the hill on our way to St. James I saw a peacock on the side of the road. Yes, I know they are raucous and irritating, but a photo would only show the beauty of the creature.

We drove out to Joe & Deb's Sunday afternoon to see the handiwork of our son, Joe. He did extensive work in their downstairs. I would have loved a photo of his excellent work.

We originally told Joe, that we would be out after I fixed  my husband (also Joe) lunch.  Somehow, this message was not given to Deb and she had prepared a beautiful photo-worthy lunch. It was also delicious. After waiting a short time we decided we were hungry.

Joe & I had eaten some of the food prepared by Michelle & Paulette for choir. The Torte with the cross commemorating their Pilgrimage, was unique. I wanted a photo!

Backing up a day, I rode home from St. James with one of the choristers.  He is very kind and an interesting person.
I would have taken his photo as he drove with his left hand on the steering wheel and eyes turned away from traffic as he made conversation. Then, I could've shown him the photo, and perhaps saved him
from a future accident.
So now you see how important this always ready camera would be....get busy all you inventors.

2 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud when I read about your trip home, despite the fact that you had already told me about it.

    The cake with the cross was indeed beautiful, and not only that, but delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had his name on my blog but decided to delete it.
    It was funny but scary to watch him watching me instead of traffic.

    ReplyDelete