Saturday, November 2, 2013

Glorious Sounds

The Mozart Requiem was amazing last night. I admit I was especially stimulated since many family members were in attendance.
James, Meagan and their friend Mark drove from Tumwater. Deb drove from Kenmore and Liz from West Seattle.
The glorious sounds of the Requiem were replaced by the horrible sound of our generator. Power went off this morning. Fortunately, it was only off for a few hours.
Joe  lifted the garage door by hand. I had planned to help, but he got it done while I ran in to get my coat. Poor Joey!
Many great comments from  our family and friends. Amazing! Breathtaking! Fabulous! and from Joe,
Good.
No chance of getting a big head around here.

2 comments:

  1. It was indeed wonderful, fabulous, etc. I am sorry that I didn't get to say Hello to any of your family members. Mine would not come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe they have that "Been there done that attitude" I would love to have had family members in the choir.

    ReplyDelete