Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving on Rose Street

Actually, in the home of John, Liz and Zoey. We enjoyed good food, visits and I even got a few laughs from our sons with my corny joke.
Zoey played the ukulele and sang, always fun. It was great to see all the family (most) .James, Meagan, Dylan and Ian got stuck in traffic  on their way from Tumwater. James seemed to enjoy himself in spite of a sore throat. John M., Sami and Alex are always fun as is Mike and Steve.
Joe and deb were there with son Gerald (Joey) and daughter Summer. All brought yummy food.
Of course, way too much but better than not enough.
Nancy and Steve, family of John H were there from Tri-Cities.  I got as many photos as possible.I think Liz got photos of those I missed.
Everyone behaved..








2 comments:

  1. Wow! Quite the gathering. I think it would have been very difficult not to be a glutton, it all looks so good. I'm glad to see another picture of your handsome sons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. My Grandson Gerald (Joey) does not allow anyone to take his photo. The rest of
    are OK with it.
    You are so kind.

    ReplyDelete