Thursday, April 28, 2011

I have nothing!

No story, no party, no special family moment.  I've been out  digging dandelions and I'm trying to find a reason to work in the house.
On the positive side, the weather is perfect for outdoor work.   I filled  a wheelbarrow full of weeds and feel good about that, plus it is interesting to see what plants the deer enjoy.

Tomorrow we're taking a day off. We're driving to Silver Springs National Forest Campground to look over the sites for our family campout.

I'm listening to the end of the Mariners game. If they win, I'm going back out to work.

Come on Detroit, you can do it.

I guess not.  Mariners win...This is the first time they have swept the Lions since 2003. 

Back to work.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a great way to spend an empty Thursday. You are much more ambitious than I am. I did, however make a long overdue unpleasant phone call - two actually - and felt very virtuous afterward.

    ReplyDelete